Friday, March 6, 2009

Thank You!

Just wanted to say thank you to everyone for all of the phone calls, text messages, cards, packages, and emails that were sent to me on my birthday! I have the greatest family and friends in the world! Most importantly, thanks to Jeremy for making sure I had the best birthday ever!


My birthday cake, care of Jeremy....best hubby ever!! It was so delicious!!

Isn't the above picture crystal clear?? That's because it was taken by this little beauty....thanks Jer, you're the best!!


We had a delicious dinner at the New Orleans inspired, globally desired Wow Cafe and Wingery. This joint was jumpin'! Ok, not really, but it was pretty tasty! I have to say that it was a birthday miracle this morning when my Pharmacology class got canceled, but the yummiest miracle of all came when our server forgot to 86 the fries (we ordered a fruit cup and veggies) and she still brought them out anyway free of charge!! It's double time tomorrow for me on the treadmill! All-in-all it was an amazing birthday!

4 comments:

sarita said...

I'm so glad you had such an amazing day! You look super-cute in the picture taken with the rockin' camera.

Here's to your best year ever!

Confidence with Corey said...

I'm happy you had such a great birthday! I miss you, but I'm happy you're happy and that Jer is taking such good care of you! Love you Peep!

*K* said...

You look so cute...i wanna come visit you !!!

Lacy said...

Happy Bday Brookster! You look dang cute and that cake looks so tasty!

I am still laughing about B Spears