Monday, May 16, 2011

Moving on up

Big news for the Hansen's, Jeremy has been transferred to Massachusetts for work which means that we have officially changed our residence to New England. Here are a few pictures of the house we just bought. It's a 1927, colonial style home. Isn't it charming?? We can't wait to begin this new adventure after living in Louisiana for almost 4 years. Our new location is about 1 1/2 hours from Boston and about 2 1/2 hours from New York. Anyone want to visit us now??







4 comments:

sarita said...

Yippeeee! You forgot to mention the best part--you will only be an hour away from a home-cooked meal.

And Ryan and I will only be an hour away from a weekend alone.

Can't wait to see you.

*K* said...

OH MY...this house is amazing!! I love it so much. So happy for you...Miss you.

***Sending My Love***

Jessica said...

Wow Brookie, that place is amazing. Charming is the perfect way to describe it. It's like a dream home. I am so happy for you guys!!!

The Art of Kim Kincaid said...

Hi Brooke. This is Erinne's mom. I've spent some time back in the Amherst area and fell in love with it. She told me you two moved and found a home. What a charmer! Seriously. Congratulations.