I've noticed a few blogs (one being my sister Allie's) with a list of "favorite things", and I wanted to join in on the fun. After all, if Oprah can have a list so can we right?? Half of my list is more of a "wish list", since I don't own all of this stuff. I aspire to own it all someday though...does that count? So, in no particular order, my list is revealed.
1) Biore Warming Anti-Blackhead Cream Cleanser. The name says it all right? I'm telling you, this stuff is the ticket! Imagine applying this cleanser to your face on a frosty winter night/morning....amazing! I love it!
2) Sony Vaio Laptop in pink. The other colors are fun to but pink is absolutely breathtaking. I do not own this beauty, but when I saw it the other day at Office Depot I knew we were meant for each other. I think that this laptop would take my blogging to a whole new level. Not only is this laptop cute, but Sony always makes a good product so you can't really go wrong.
3) The next thing on my list is the clothing store Charlotte Russe. I love the clothes from this store. They recently added this store to the Layton Hills Mall in Utah, so when I was home for Christmas I got to buy a few things. I love the way the jeans fit and the tops are adorable! The best part is that the prices are very affordable. These clothes make me feel like the young girl I once was and I love it!
4) Revlon mascara. If you are a girl on a budget this stuff definitely delivers! Don't we all just hate it when mascara clumps up?? Well, Revlon has never let me down in that area. I'll admit that I love to splurge once-in-a-while on the expensive Clinique brand, but for now I'm completely happy with Revlon. It's Fabulash!
5) I just wouldn't be a Roundy if I didn't include some type of food on my list. This delicious treat will make your taste buds tingle. Edy's slow churned ice cream. My flavor of choice, Cheesecake Diva. This is one of the four new limited time American Idol flavors. It tastes just like the add says..."Rich and Sassy". And now for the best part...it's low fat! Holla! Only 4 grams of fat and 120 calories per serving. Now that's something to celebrate!
6) 3 speed Nirve Cruiser. This has to be the cutest bike I've ever seen! I do not own this bike, but I hope to call it mine someday. It's not shown in the picture, but I want mine to have a basket on the front so that I can take Homer with me when I cruise. I can see it now...me and Homer cruising down the street, wind blowing in my hair. Jeremy likes to make fun of me, but I'm pretty sure he's just jealous. I bet he'll want one too when we go off cruising without him.
7) Jergens Natural Glow moisturizer. Anyone that knows me knows that I have a natural pasty white glow. Well that all changed when I discovered this lotion. Jergens has natural glow for your face and for your body, so you have that sun-kissed look all over. I haven't had a sun tan in all of my 27 years, but once I started using this stuff I could really tell a difference. The best part is it was a nice glow, not a yucky orange glow. I highly recommend this product, even if you already have dark skin. We could all use a little extra glow right?
I could probably go on and on with my list, but I will end here. 2008 is still young though so I'm sure I will be adding to my favorite things as the year goes on. Anyone else have any favorite things that they want to share? I would love to here what's out there!
Saturday, February 16, 2008
Brooke's Favorite Things 2008
Posted by
Brooke
at
8:35 PM
Labels: My Favorite Things
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
If this is a wish list then you should probably write it to Santa Claus.
We bought the Cookies and Dreamz ice cream and I ate almost the whole thing by myself. Good thing it is half the fat.
Brooke, you are so freaking hilarious! I love reading your blog and I got quite a few tips from your "favorite things" list. Thanks!
I love the Biore face wash too, expecially in the wintertime when it is cold. I will have to try some of the others!
I love your favorites because you are so, so cute with everything you write. My Brookie the budding writer! ---- MOM
Hey BFF,
I tried the Biore and the Jergens lotion and you were absolutely right. Ellie would never try any fake tanning stuff till I brought home the Jergens and she said it was awesome. I'm keeping the Biore strips for myself!!! Thanks for sharing all your terrific tips. You are an awesome BFF. Love, Auntie Pen (one lonely postal worker)
Post a Comment