Tonight is the night. It's the moment we've all been waiting for! OK, maybe not all of us, but can you blame me for being excited when there is NOTHING on t.v. during the summer??? So two men remain, Jason and Jesse. Talk about polar opposites! I'm positive that tonight is sure to be the most intense rose ceremony ever!!! Let's take a look at our two remaining bachelors. 
First we have Jason. He is my pick! I will be shocked and a bit emotional if he doesn't win Dee's heart tonight. What he has going for him: He is from Seattle, Washington (big bonus in my opinion), he maintains a steady career as an account executive, he is handsome and super sweet. Why DeAnna may not pick him: Despite his many good qualities, Dee can't ignore the fact that she would be jumping into an immediate family if she chooses Jason, since he already has a 3 year old son. I don't think this should be a deal breaker though, because she talks like she wants to start a family pretty quickly anyway. Jason, just do your thang tonight and you've got this in the bag!
The next bachelor we have fighting for DeAnna's heart is Jesse. Although I am cheering for Jason to steal the show tonight, I have to admit that I really like Jesse too. In the beginning I thought he was a super freak, but each episode he "continues to surprise me", as Dee would say. He's like a weed that keeps growing and growing on me. Never in my wildest dreams did I ever imagine that he would be entering into the final rose ceremony. Way-to-go Jesse! What he has going for him: He fun loving, adventurous, seems like someone DeAnna would never get bored with, and on the softer side, he treats her very well! Why he may not win Dee's heart: He is still pretty young, he doesn't really have an all together plan for the future...Pro-Snowboarding can only take you so far dude, and his lingo isn't quite as elegant as DeAnna's. Example: "I will be so siked if Dee picks me because I think we could have a blast together shredding it up in Breck. Dee is seriously tight, and smokin hot, and I am so stoked to have made it this far". OK, so maybe those weren't his exact words, but basically that's the way he talks. I'm not sure DeAnna is feeling that Urban dictionary.
So that is my analysis of the two bachelors. I can't wait to see who she chooses! Oh, and be sure to tune in after the final rose when DeAnna returns with the man she chose and the bachelor she sent home crying like a little girl. Good stuff!
Monday, July 7, 2008
The Countdown Begins!
Posted by
Brooke
at
4:17 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


10 comments:
I haven't watched any of the episodes but I've recorded tonight's final episode just from the sheer interest that you've generated from your blog! Now I can at least be up to date on the finale comments that will come tomorrow! You kill me Brooke!
well its finally over with and boy were you wrong!! Just because you would have chose the one dude doesnt mean she would. Guess you forgot to text her your vote or something. Better luck next year!
Listen Jeremy, even Sid the Psychic is wrong from time to time. I definitely didn't see this outcome happening...boy was I blinded.
I give them 6 months. She totally chose the wrong guy in my opinion, and I only saw one episode! Good try though Brooke!!
At least you can rest easy that at the final moment you received inspiration and knew Jason was going home. Maybe next time the feeling will come to you a little sooner.
Who did she choose? hopefully the first guy, not to be vain, but he is hotter.
Kandis,
I totally agree, she really screwed up this time. Was she smoking crack?? Yes, I believe she was!
Lacy,
She chose Jesse, the guy in the second picture. Like you said, he's definitely not as easy on the eyes as Jason. It's not just that though, they seem like such a weird couple to me. Nice going Dee Dee!
Hey Brooke, so my mom was watching this and i went down to ask her a question and I was pulled in...crazy! Intense show and I even watched the talk show part after. Dreaming eyes boy (the rejected one) had my heart from the get go...but I didn't watch the whole season I'm sure there is something about the other not-so-dreamy guy:) Hope life is great!
Nice to know there are others that enjoy my guilty pleasure! And I am with you that she should have choosen Jason!
Brooke, I totally agree that she should have picked Jason. I almost cried I was so mad. I give her and Jesse 6 months. I am bummed because I don't know what I am going to do on Monday nights now without this show...I too was obsessed with watching it.
Post a Comment