Good news from the bayou people. Thanks to my eagle eye husband (and slickdeals) I have been receiving US Weekly, well, weekly. Jeremy found an add on slickdeals promoting a year long subscription for only $5. That's right...$5. That's like 52 issues of non-stop celeb gossip delivered right to my mail box. Hells Yeah!!! So far it's been like a great ride at a theme park...one that I never want to end. I get to find out the latest details about John and Jen, Reese and Jake, Miley and her photo shoot scandal, who's betraying who from the hills cast, and much much more. I thought about throwing out each issue after I read them, but I changed my mind thinking that in ten years or so what could be better then whipping out my July 2008 issue and re-living all of the details of the birth of Knox Leon and Vivienne Marcheline (Brad and Angie's twins). That day will be pretty great. So, the moral of this post...keep your eyes open for slickdeals such as this. You never know what can happen. Oh, and by-the-way, I'm looking forward to my next issue where I hope to have some clarity on this Christian Bale assault situation ....HELLO! 
Wednesday, July 23, 2008
Slickdeals + US Weekly = Booya!
Posted by
Brooke
at
8:38 AM
Labels: slickdeals, us weekly
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
How about mailing those delights to me so I can join in on the fun?
no shizz! send them my way too!
That was your Christmas present by the way!
You got it sistas! I have to say though, when we're talking Hollywood, reading last weeks news is like showing up last to your own premiere.
Post a Comment