I just have to start by saying that for some strange reason I am a reality t.v. addict. One of my favorite reality t.v. shows on right now is The Biggest Loser. I love this show! I know I am a cheese ball but I think it is so inspiring. Didn't Kae look amazing! You go girl! I hate to admit it but the tears were welling up as I was watching on Tuesday. It was pretty heart wrenching stuff. It's a good thing that Jeremy was sleeping when I was watching because he never would have let me live down the fact that reality t.v. makes me cry. So why am I admitting this pathetic and embarrassing truth?? I guess it's because I need some reassurance that I'm not the only one out there who is touched by this kind of stuff. I know that many of you watch the show (including my sisters), so what are your thoughts? Oh and don't even get me started on The Bachelor. I'm glad that show is over because I swear I was an emotional wreck. I mean how could he do that to Deanna?? She really wore her heart on her sleeve and Brad just trampled all over it. Nothing makes sense anymore!
Wednesday, November 21, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
I'm so glad I'm not alone!!! I LOVE the Biggest Loser and had only seen one episode of the Bachelor but made sure to watch the finale! Oh, and I look online everyweek to see who was voted off Dancing with the Stars! I'm probably more of an addict than you but I don't care....it's fun! What did you think of that week Neil gained weight to sabatoge the game on the Biggest Loser? Who's your favorite character? I'm so glad I now have someone to talk to about this....no one here watches it much!
That sure was tricky what Neil did to gain all of that weight. He definitely knew what he was doing. My favorite people on the show are Brian (aka B), and Hollie. I think that when Hollie goes home she will be able to help her friend lose weight which is awesome! I'm so glad you are a fan Kandis!
Oh...I was going to say you are the ONLY one to puddle up while watching reality TV, but I guess I am wrong. At least you have a buddy out there to share tears with.
Brookie - I love how cute you are about reality tv shows. I have not watched the Bachelor since you moved because it just is not the same! The only thing I get "teary about" is walking into the basement and seeing that you, Jeremy, and Homer are not there any more -- boo hoo! Keep the blog pics and the tears a comin'!-- Mom
I teared up about Kae, too! Especially when she saw her husband for the first time!
Post a Comment