Sunday, November 25, 2007

Happy Birthday To You!!!


This one goes out to big daddy. Happy birthday dad! We miss you, we love you and we hope that you have a great day! Also, we sure hope that the San Diego Chargers can make you proud on this very special day of yours. I know it's been a rough season but let's keep the dream alive!

3 comments:

gramps said...

thanks brooke and jeremy ......cant wait to see you all next month. that charger dream is one that will never die it usually just turns into a nightmare...love "D"

Christa O'Brien said...

Hey-you don't know me, but I was looking at Matt and Lacy's blog today, and I saw a link to "life on the bayou" so I clicked on that. (I was roommates at BYU with Matt's sister and I played intramurals with Lacy). Anyway, I live in Louisiana, too! (Houma to be exact!) Oh, and we moved here a little over a year ago from Ohio...the summers really are awful! What brings you to LA?

Christa O'Brien said...

So you must be the mystery couple my husband asked me about after church last week?!? I'm sorry I didn't notice-the kids keep me pretty oblivious to everything in sacrament meeting!

Welcome to Southern Louisiana! My husband got transfered here (from Cleveland) about a year and a half ago. He works for Lincoln Electric-selling welders and welding supplies. We're both from Ohio originally and both graduated from BYU.

We'll have to talk more on Sunday-I don't want to take up all your comment space :)! I'll fill you in on this crazy place!