

Happy Holidays everyone! I have some breaking news. We got word at the Hansen household that Santa needed a little extra help this year pulling his sled. As soon as Homer heard he was the first to volunteer. He makes a pretty good reindeer doesn't he?? I'd like to stress once again for all of you animal crazies out there that Homer was in no way harmed during this costume mascaraed. I think he kind of likes it. You see, this is what women do to their pets when they don't have kids. OK, maybe not....I'm sure it's just me. Anyway, we would like to wish everyone a happy and safe holiday season!
Friday, November 30, 2007
Ho Ho Homer
Posted by
Brooke
at
9:18 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


7 comments:
he doesnt look happy to me. wheres his smile?
Jeremy, is that you commenting again? You know Homer loves it! What tortoise wouldn't love being dressed up as a reindeer???
Brooke, that is the funniest thing I have ever seen! You kill me!
When are we going to get some video clips of Ho Ho Homer? I want to see some live action!
AWESOME! Hey, is he any relation to Gavin Skeet?
Lacy that's so cool that you remember Gavin Skeet! No, Homer is Jeremy's tortoise that he got before we were married. Sadly, I was not a very good care taker of Gavin Skeet so I gave him away when he got too big. I think that when I bought him at that swap meet I imagined him staying little forever.
Homer looks adorable! Sure wish he was coming home for christmas too so we could dress him up together! Don't worry Jer... you can help too! Homer will love it:)
Post a Comment