Yes, I know I am about 5 days late with this post, but better late then never right??? Just a quick recap on our Christmas...I was fortunate enough to be able to spend almost 3 weeks in Utah over the holidays. Jeremy came out for about 6 days, mostly because of work, but also because we weren't sure what to do with Homer. This Christmas was the first in 2 years that my whole family was all together. Last year Jeremy was in Louisiana working, and Corey was still in Arizona on her mission. The year before was Corey's first away from home on her mission. It was really neat to be able to have my whole family together. My only regret over the holidays (besides eating way too much) was that we weren't able to see all of Jeremy's family. I feel really bad about that. Next year we will definitely plan better so that we are able to spend time with everyone. Jeremy and I are really blessed to have such wonderful families, and I just wanted to say thanks to all of you for everything you do for us! Anyway, above are a few of the moments I captured on camera during our trip to Utah. I won't show all the pictures I took because that would take too long. My brother kept referring to me as the paparazzi because I had my camera at all times.
Saturday, January 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment