People always seem to be fascinated about Jeremy's occupation (men especially), and who can blame them. I must say that I think it's pretty sexy myself. So, this post is dedicated to my husband the pilot. Jeremy works for a company here in Louisiana that fly offshore, and transport the workers to and from the oil rigs.

One of the helicopter's that Jeremy gets to fly.

I think you will agree that the inside of the cockpit is pretty amazing. Did I marry a freaking genius or what??


A few pictures of one of the oil rigs. Too bad I have no pictures, but sometimes Jeremy will bring home cookies, or food that they serve on the rigs. All I have to say about that is those cooks can fix up a mean plate of biscuits and Jambalaya.
Monday, January 28, 2008
My Husband the Pilot
Posted by
Brooke
at
2:27 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
SOOO COOOOOOLL!!
I had no idea what Jeremy did, so this is fun to see. And I agree-you did marry a freakin genuis!
And Matt clearly didn't marry one, since I can't even spell 'genius.'
of course he is a genius, he married you! very nice pics, thanks for sharing. dad
I think it is extremely sexy...
He looks just like Tom Cruise in Top Gun. Holla!
Post a Comment